Monday, June 21, 2010

Princess Party

Lauren's favorite item from the party. Cinderella's glass slipper. For her 5th birthday she decided to have a princess party because we get to go to Disneyland next month for her birthday and meet the "real" princesses, can't wait. I had so much fun with these cute little girls. I got a lot of my ideas from amazingmom.com fun website for parties all my games ideas came from that website.

Princess feast: Jasmine's Jelly Sandwiches, Belle's Bugles, Ariel's Watermelon, Cinderella's Chicken Nuggets, Cheese and Cucumbers, Sleeping Beauty's Strawberries and Pink Lemonade.

Games included: Cinderella glass slipper, Snow White poison apple, Dance - freeze, The princess in missing her favorite thing, Princess puzzler.

Presents.


Here are picture of the house BEFORE the party started.

Party Favors

Princess ball mural.

Table has paper doll princesses.



I bought this cute cupcake stand.




4 comments:

Melissa said...

How darling! what a party fit for a princess. I can't believe how big she is getting. The party looked great and the glass slippers were so cute, Great Job.

Katie said...

I totally wish I were there! She's a sweetie! Hmmm... maybe my 33rd bday can be a princess theme! Happy Birthday to Princess Lauren!

Rob, Adrienne, Sam, Ada and Tony said...

How fun! I can't wait to have a princess party for Ada. You did a great job decorating!

Cami said...

That looks SO fun - you did a great job!