Monday, June 28, 2010

Father's Day Cupcakes

Here are the cupcakes that I made for Father's Day. It is a cupcake cut in half with a brownie in the middle with green frosting for lettuce, red for tomato and yellow for mustard. The french fries are sugar cookie dough cut into strips. I got this cute idea from bakerella.com if you want to check out the original. I do not do it justice.

The kids couldn't wait to give these hamburger cupcakes and french fries to Dad so we could finally eat them. I am very grateful for my wonderful guy. He is outstanding husband and father. I hope all you father's had a good day. We couldn't be the fabulous Mom's that we are with out your help and patience.

Fun with Uncle Ty and Oliver.


3 comments:

Lettie B. said...

Mira - those are awesome. I am amazed and admirable about how all out you and Melissa go for you family members' special days.

Stephanie said...

I love all the recent updates! Those cupcakes are darling...Joe would pass out if I did something like that.
That's too bad we won't be getting together during your visit, but with that said, I totally understand how crazy it would be dividing your time between everyone. Hope you enjoy your vacation...we will see you next time around.

Cami said...

Those are AWESOME! You did a great job!