Monday, August 10, 2009

Sweets Candy Co.


We visited Utah in July. While we where there my family made a trip to Sweets Candy Co. in Salt Lake City. It was so much fun and I would recommend going if you want something fun to do that the whole family will like. The funniest thing about this tour is the hair nets they have you wear. They even had one for my sister tiny little baby. We sure did laugh at how funny we all looked.




We really were kids in a candy store. They had all kinds of samples to try and every time I would look over my kids would have their mouths full of candy. My kids favorite candy is the orange sticks. So chewy and chocolaty.

My sister Shandra and her kids.

My Dad and Mom.

My sister Melissa and her boys. I had so much fun spending time with my family and buying lots of chocolate covered cinnamon bears, taffy and orange sticks. We loved the Sweets Candy Co.

2 comments:

Katie said...

So fun! The kids and i will have to check it out when we go back!

Stephanie said...

I did a blog- computer challenged me. The candy factory, that sounds so fun. Funny how you never know all the local "good stuff" to do.Thanks for the idea. It was so good to see you on your visit.