Wednesday, August 26, 2009

First Day of School

Lauren's first day of Preschool. Her teacher is Ms. Atwood. She was a little nervous at the first but then had a good day. I was a little sad to have my two kids gone but I got over it after I realized that 2:30 comes very quickly.

Johnathan's is in first grade this year. His teacher is Ms. Cozart. He is very excited this year because his three friends are in the same class. The poor teacher doesn't know what she is in for. He wouldn't let me walk him in to his class the first day of school. He thinks he is too big.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Us moms need to realize that the older our kids get, the less cool we get for them to hang out with. They look great!

Cami said...

The kids both look so grown up. And - I'm also surprised at how fast the time goes by until they get home.