Sunday, June 21, 2009

Lauren's Birthday Party

Lauren wanted a Little Mermaid birthday party.

She loved her cake because she got play with the doll afterwards.

Do you like Luke's hand prints on his belly? I kept thinking to myself I sure do hope that is mud. I know it wasn't the icing on the cake because that was blue. FYI. The shiner is from Lauren kicking him on the swing. He sure was having a good time getting all dirty.

Look at all the crazy kids. We had 7 girls, 9 boys, 4 babies and 5 mommies. I was very happy the weather was good so we could play outside.

Lauren going down the slip and slide. I think she is trying to get a drink. Ew, gross!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Looks like so much fun! Emily LOVED the cake! (looks like someone else may be having a mermaid party in her future) It is great to see what fun things you are doing :)

Katie said...

She's is getting so big! Luke looks like a typical "Whitby" boy-bruised and ready to play in mud. Alex LOVES gettin' muddy and he's 11! Happy Birthday my Laurly!