Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Kindergarten Graduation


Johnathan had his Kindergarten Graduation. His award was for "Great Participation". We went to lunch after the program and I asked him if he knew what great participation meant? He said NO, not really. I had to explain that it was someone who likes doing things and giving things a try. I said that it was a really good award to get. He said OK. I don't know if it made any impact or not. At least he knows what it means now.



Isn't he so cute. I can't believe how big he is getting.

3 comments:

The Tremendous Thomas Family said...

He looks so grown up and cute at the same time! They get big so fast!

Katie said...

Another Whitby walking with a cap-he just has about 4 more to go! Great job, Johnathan!

Cami said...

Congrats - what a big milestone. Alex has his this Thurs. Are you coming to Utah this summer?