Tuesday, May 12, 2009

10th Anniversary

I can't believe that Ryan and I have been married for 10 years on 5-5-09. We got married on Cinco De Mayo so I could remember the day, no kidding. Proudly we have 3 wonderful kids, 2 bachelors degrees, 1 masters and 1 PhD. We have lived in 9 different homes no wonder I hate moving. We are so happy that we are staying in the same place for a couple more years. Unfortunately the kids were sick last Saturday when we wanted to go on a date to celebrate. We had a little party with the kids and it was very nice. I feel so blessed to have a wonderful supportive husband that I love more every single day. Our gift this year is a trip. We can't wait.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats to you! Brad and I are half way there! I love being a Whitby!

Natalie said...

Congratulations on 10 years. I am amazed how the time flies. Your family is so cute. I had not idea you had moved so many times - or that you were married so soon after me. We are hitting lucky #13 this July!

The Tremendous Thomas Family said...

Congrats! Enjoy your trip together you guys deserve it!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

wow i can't believe its been 10 years either!! I remember going to your fancy reception :-D Congratultions. i love lauren in her tutu for dance SO cute!!