Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Cabin - The Happy House

We went to my sister's husbands families cabin. They're grandkids call it, "The Happy House" because it makes you so happy when you visit. I told my kids before we arrived that there is no crying, no fighting, and no whining. Everyone followed my requests except for my baby he cried the entire trip. I am sorry to all that had to endure his constant fussing.

We went to the most beautiful waterfall. It was about a 30 minute drive from the cabin. Everyone loved it and the kids had a great time.

The crew.

The kids are trying to get under the waterfall.

All the kids packed in to the Gator. Note to self - you burn quicker in the mountains even if it is cooler temperature than you are use to. Thanks for the fun cabin trip. We love spending time with the family.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

What a fun picture of your whole family. I can't believe how old all of your kids are. Time goes by so fast. Looks like you all had a great time. So fun!